Monday, May 30, 2011

back to blogging

Ok i have stopped this for quite some time and i think i should come back and actively blog about my past for myself to read. I was reading my old posts and i couldnt help but keep giggling to myself. Some incident i have totally forgotten was recorded. haha lightened up my day.





This period in NS made me think and redefine alot, as compared to the past i have become more mature and less creative and funny. And 100% less optimistic. I hope days would change as i continue this blog. I hope to search and find the old me. Okie. Back to everyone's favourite

topic - love. Yes i am still unattached after so long, i can only conclude that i suck at this. I doubt i can blog much about work as it may contain "sensative" or "confidential" issue so i think i shall focus on my after work life.


No comments: