Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lazy

As usual, i didn't study those nights..... Some say that the A level is the most challenging exam in your whole life, and after that everything is easy. I feel so unprepared for my A's and i just cant seem to make myself serious about it. I think 1 step at a time. Take good care of my body first, than the others would fall in place naturally. Health is powerful.

I saw a quote today by by favorite writer Oscar Wilde, he says:"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." well than i am simply too deep and sophisticated. HAHA. Well, he than said another phrase; "geniuses are born not paid"

Humble is a virtue that i feel that our modern society seem to lack of, especially in these days when people worship the over-achievers. Although at many times i am skeptical if these people really do gain Wisdom, or do they like most people pursue shallow goals such as fame wealth. Vain.

We human are arrogant because of our insignificant achievements over the span of which is comparable to the lifespan of a fly in front of our great universe. what pathetic beings we are. well human has a tendency for being self indulgent.

I do not believe in God, i believe in fate however. And fate is the life pattern of which is inherent in all life forms. We need to appreciate how life is form and thus respect it, so as nature. Any attempt to change it would inevitably face serious consequences.

No comments: